Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Taking My Time

A friend of mine, Robert "Tres" Trujillo asked me to write something for an artist zine/blog that he puts out called Come Bien Books .  Since I learned about Come Bien Books I've been really into the intentionally collaborative nature of the work, and was very excited when he asked me to contribute words to the "In the Wind" section, which is geared towards people of color sharing their experiences with travel and encouraging young people to travel as well.  You can read more about Come Bien Books here, with a blog post about the blog, written by my friend Allie for The L Magazine.  I encourage you to peruse the previous entries, as I've been checking out the site for much longer than I've been a contributor, and I find the space pretty unique in the work that it's doing.  And so, here is "Taking My Time" by me and Robert:



No comments:

Post a Comment