Wednesday, February 17, 2010

What is it about movement that enraptures me so?

en route

While I have spent much time ruminating about this question, my first and last and simplest answer (though certainly not only one) is that I have to move.  Quite honestly, I can not stay in one place.  For me, being in motion is its own destination, and movement is an essential and core component of my existence.  My movement is an indicator of my strength, and because of it I am stronger through the experiences I have had, the things I have learned and the people that I have met.  I love being in different places, and if I could I would be everywhere always.  I can't do anything else but keep it moving.

And so, in this space I will share with you images and musings of my travel and movement, and in this way I will share with you my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment